Saturday, November 21, 2009

Jon's New Bed

The time has come for the big boy bed. He's become an escape artist, as seen below:



He got quite good at that. Not safe. Naps were non existent. He was wondering the house at night so I had to put a gate up (there's no door to his room, probably a good thing). I had the twin bed for a while, but needed bedding. Here is his big boy bed!



The first few nights were hard because it was different for him, the bed, having the gate closed, ect. He rolled out of bed into the pillows I had below the first night. That seemed to scare him, and he wanted to sleep on the floor until I got the rail up. Last night is the first night he slept in it, and stayed in it all night. Here he was this morning. The way he was turned made it very hard for me to get a good picture of him, but that's Jon under all those blankets. I'm letting him keep his blankets from the crib, that seems to help.





It's quite popular with big brothers too. Eric has therapy in this room, and he likes to lay there and chill out when the therapists give him a break. Andy didn't want to get off of it at first. He loves Lightning McQueen.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad he likes his big boy bed! And I saw your other blog too, YAY for teeth brushing! you sure are doing great with those boys Peg!

    ReplyDelete